January 28, 2015
Kansas City 3&2 Baseball Coaches & Members:
We are excited about the upcoming season. Please note a CHANGE to the DATE of our upcoming annual league meeting. It will be held on Thursday February 12 at the IBEW Local 124 Local Union facility located at the end of 105th Street off of Holmes Rd. The mailing address is 301 E. 103rd Terrace - Kansas City, MO 64114. We encourage all managers and parents to attend and learn about the upcoming season. We hope it will be very informational and worth your time to attend. Other important dates for 2015 are listed below.
· December 15th – Open Team Registration online (new this year)
· January 5th – Open Individual Player Registration online
· (Updated) February 12th – Annual Meeting
· March 5h – Packet Pickup (Parking Passes, Raffle Tickets, & Field Permits)
· April 6th – Outdoor Practice Begins
· April 10-12th – Teamwork Sports Invitational PreSeason Tournament
· April 24th – League Play Begins
· May 8-10th – No Games for Mother’s Day Weekend
· May 22-25th – No Games for Memorial Day Weekend
· June 12-14th – No Games for 3rd Annual Youth League City Championship
· June 27th – All Star Games & League Celebration (Rain Date June 28th)
· July 3-5th – No Games for July 4th Weekend
· July 6-19th Postseason Playoffs
Please remember, League Registration is already open. Please review these quick steps to complete registration and be ready for the season.
1) Head Coach – complete the “New Team” or “Returning Team” form found on our website at www.kc3and2.com to confirm your team for 2015. This will enable your players to begin the Player Registration process.
2) Head Coach – send a complete roster to John Rudis at
(if your roster is not yet 100% complete, please send as many names as you have now and send follow-up versions as more players are added.)
3) Parents – complete player registration by navigating to www.kc3and2.com and clicking the Registration button.
Thank you for your continued support of Kansas City 3&2 Baseball.
John Hager, President
& Kansas City 3&2 Baseball Board Members